Dr. Beata Chojecka received her D.D.S. degree from University of Toronto. Prior to graduating from University of Toronto. Dr. Chojecka has studied at Medical Academy of Warsaw. Following her graduation in 1999, Dr. Beata Chojecka has maintained a private practice.
- Dr. Chojecka has a lifelong commitment to continuing education. She provides the highest standard of patient care, implementing cutting edge dental technology in the office.
- Dr. Chojecka has an extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry, implants, surgical procedures and treating children.
- Dr. Chojecka is a volunteer at Health Mission Outreach (HMO) Canada. HMO is a medical outreach organization that provides health care to the disadvantaged.
- Dr. Chojecka also participates in promoting oral health to local schools.
- In addition , Dr. Chojecka writes articles in local newspaper related to oral health.